Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58

Thread: This is a weird question but...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Hisui-mi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2003
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Once when I was in love I tried to dye my wheat-blonde hair dark red.. the color was non permanent and after a few days my hair turned into a terrible kind of darkblonde-red-brown waste and stayed this way for about a year.. T___T I got so sick about it >_<
    what does that tell us? never do strange things when you're in love ^.^;;;

    marrying with blue hair? sounds like a _lot_ of fun! ^__^
    what did your husband say? O_O'

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Neko Morningstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *joins in as well*

    I've dyed my hair numerous times. First time, it was blood red, as red as the board, actually. ^^;; My mother hated it so much that she made me take a shower for an hour and half and repeatedly shampoo my hair. Got most of the color out. Damn.

    My hair's currently dyed dark red, and I love it. It needs to be redyed soon, actually. ^^;; I have naturally brown hair. BORING.

    I've actually dyed my hair blue once, but I didn't bleach my hair beforehand, so it turned out green. No big. Hehe!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Hisui-mi:


    marrying with blue hair? sounds like a _lot_ of fun! ^__^
    what did your husband say? O_O'
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    hehe - he is used to it. we were living together for 2 years before we got married so he had time to learn about my desperate attempt to draw attention [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I am a normal person ... no really, I am ?_?

  4. #24
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bleh, real life getting in the way. Now I've got to catch up with whats going on around here.
    Whee, Hair Dye!
    Im a hairdye veteran/addict. Started bleaching my naturally redblack/brown hair when I was 12. My hair takes a LOT of peroxide and goes through everyshade of orange before it goes blonde. I've been just about every colour you can name. Got into a helluva lot of trouble at school for that. ^_^
    I liked blue best. But You really have to get your hair white blonde or the blue goes green and I cant be bothered lately. I'm ok now, but when I was a the height of my anorexia, my hair was falling out in clumps and I had to get it all cropped off. Since then I've been trying to get my natural colour back, right now I'm back to brown.
    I dont know about anyone else, but I /hate/ going to the hairdressers. I always dye it myself at home, and get my mother to cut it if possible. Unfortunately, that results in some pretty odd hairstyles. I keep saying I'm going to get a perm, but I never get around to it.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aaah yes - I can't stand going to hair dressers because they always know best whats good for me and I end up arguing and paying for hair cuts that I hate.

    the only time they got it right was when they got it wrong with making my hair blue [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I cut my hair myself - and everyone think I go to some trendy hair dresser that do these wild hair cuts. its just when i went through a Blakes 7 phase and wanted to look like Servalan (ooh yeah - I am old - did I tell you that?) I was told "thats so 70" when I wanted a Muraki hairstyle it was "but thats sooooo 80s" I kinda gave up on hairdressers afterthat.

    mmmm... my hair was also abandoning me in masses at one point - but that was for a nicer reason - I was breast feeding at a time [img]smile.gif[/img] thats when I cut it really short for the first time since I was a little girl.

    experimenting in hairstyles is fun [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Hisui-mi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2003
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't give hairdresser at least a chance to ruin my hair ^.^'''
    I only let them cut it a bit so that my hair can grew again. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
    When I was a little child I even depressed my mom's hairdresser with saying that his ideas did absolutely not suit me... ^_^'
    oh yeah I'm a cruel little meanie it seems [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 24, 2003 01:14 PM: Message edited by: Hisui-mi ]</font>

  7. #27
    Inactive Member heartberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2003
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess I am practically the only one here that actually likes their natural hair colour. It's a dark brown. I don't know, I have always liked dark hair and eyes, and the darker the better. I have never dyed my hair, and never will. I think another resaon that I wouldn't dye it, is because everyone does, and I don't like to do what everyone else I know is doing. But if I did change my hair, it would go black.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like my hair color, I just don't like how it always gets major frizzies with just a little humidity. I don't like having to blow dry it straight either XD

    I know this girl who has one of those hair irons to make her hair straight. I don't want to use one since I'm scared I'll burn myself with it ^^

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Hisui-mi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2003
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I _do_ love my original (temporarily lost ~_~)haircolour ^.^' I just dyed it for fun *-*

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    don't really have anything against my original hair colour but I do like playing around with it.

    I admit liking to draw attention - hey, you don't become a bellydancer if you are not a bit of a show off [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    but at the end of the day I do things because I like doing them, even if everyone else is doing them. i don't try to be different at all costs if everyone dyes their hair (not that I've seen that many people with blue hair around) than so be it - its fun, it doesn't hurt anyone (apart from the peroxiding ><) - I do!

    plain and simple [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 24, 2003 07:49 PM: Message edited by: Lamasu ]</font>

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •